A few excuses during winter to get a Therapeutic Aromatherapy Massage :
- hydrates dry skin – improves circulation, allowing your skin to absorb carrier vegetable oil and essential oils, leaving your skin feeling nourished and hydrated.
- immune booster – increases lymph flow which is packed with white “soldier” cells which fight off bacteria and infections, boosting your immune system
- improves circulation – increases circulation to the muscles, joints and organs warming up the body.
- winter blues – helps to release serotonin and endorphins, relieving stress and anxiety to make you feel better.
- relaxes muscles – helps to decrease inflammation and aid in muscle repair.