Visiting the Practice
- Please do not wear your best clothes as vegetable oil can stain.
- It is suggested that you don’t bath or shower for at least 6 hours after your massage.
- Please bring a jersey or jacket with you as you may feel cold after the massage due to the toxins moving through your body – one of the elimination symptoms. Suggest that 6 – 8 glasses of water be drunk daily to help flush toxins out of the body
- During the massage you will keep your underwear on and your body will be covered by towels and only the part that is being massaged will be uncovered.
- After the massage you may have 1 or more of the following elimination symptoms – : feeling tired, hungry, thirsty, cold, tingling sensation, have more bowel movements which may be darker or stronger smelling, frequent urination which may also be darker or stronger smelling, skin break outs, etc. Depending on the extent of the toxins in your body and also how much water you drink will depend on the severity of these elimination symptoms. Most people leave the practice feeling tired and may have 1 or more of these symptoms.
- All information spoken and written during the treatment and consultation time are confidential.
- After the massage it is suggested that you rest for an hour or two. I know that it is not always possible to do this but it is advisable, if possible to try and make your appointment so that you may rest afterwards. Not necessary to sleep but relax.
- CANCELLED APPOINTMENTS are to be advised minimum 6 hours in advance, as last minute cancellations or failed appointments will be charged for.